1-5 Postal Explorer
Postal Explorer (pe.usps.com) is an easy-to-use Web site that provides a
comprehensive collection of business mailing tools, many used by nonprofit
organizations, including the Publication 417. With Postal Explorer you can:
• Get the most up-to-date mailing information.
• Access the Quick Service Guides.
• Read the DMM Advisory message board.
• Access nonprofit postage statements and forms.
• Calculate nonprofit postage rates.
• Use the Standard Mail eligibility decision tree.