Issue 34 of Mailing Standards of the United States Postal Service, International Mail Manual (IMM®) is dated May 14, 2007. The previous issue was Issue 33, dated March 2006. Issue 34 corrects printing and format errors and omissions in Issue 33
Effective with the publication of Issue 34, the Postal Service has simplified its international product offerings into four products: Global Express Guaranteed®, Express Mail International®, Priority Mail International, and First-Class Mail International. These product changes have caused us to revise many parts of the IMM. Consequently, although we traditionally delineate each revision and list where and when it was published, the utility of this type of delineation for the current edition is negated by the large number of significant revisions.
For further reference, revisions to IMM 33 were published in the following documents, and interested parties may consult these documents when trying to determine the origin of a particular revision.
- Postal Bulletin 22181, 5-25-2006
- Postal Bulletin 22186, 8-3-2006.
- Postal Bulletin 22191, 10-12-2006.
- Postal Bulletin 22193, 11-9-2006.
- Postal Bulletin 22196, 12-21-2006.
- Postal Bulletin 22197, 1-4-2007.
- Postal Bulletin 22198, 1-18-2007.
- Postal Bulletin 22201, 3-1-2007.
- Federal Register Volume 72, No. 64, Wednesday, April 4, 2007.